Project “Timmy” Phase 3 Completed!
As we mentioned some time ago in our Phase 2 update we had some great things planned for the next phase and today we are pleased to say that we were able to get Phase 3 completed!
Overall the goal of this phase was to decrease the unsprung mass of “Timmy” as much as possible without sacrificing the look of the car and add better cooling system to help with the heat.
On top of that we were able to do some small exterior changes like the new RS4 style grille as well as the “Timmy” trademarked S4+!
Here is what was done:
1. Installed JHM Rotors which decreased the unsprung mass with about 24lbs total.
2. Installed MORR VS8.2 19”x8.5 which decreased the unsprung mass with about 28lbs total.
3. Installed ASP CPS Cooling system.
4. Installed RS4 style grille with S4+ badge.
Overall the impact of these mods is VERY noticeable, the car feels lighter and more nimble, stopping and accelerating is faster and the overall performance is improved.
List of all current project mods:
1. APR ECU Ver. 2.0
2. APR Pulley
3. APR CPS Cooling System
4. AWE Intake
5. AWE Resonated Exhaust
6. EuroCode AluKreauz Stabilizer
7. EuroCode USS Stabilization System
8. JHM Lightweight Rotors Front
9. JHM Lightweight Rotors Rear
10. MORR Lightweight Wheels 19”x8.5
11. Deval Carbon Fiber Front Lip
12. Deval Carbon Fiber Rear Valence
13. OSIR Carbon Fiber Fog Surrounds
14. RS4 Style Grille
15. Custom S4+ badges (grille + rear)
Discuss in Forums To share your opinion about the story or read what other people think about it, click on the "Discuss in Forums" button to access this story forum posting.